Calling all Mayesh customers!
International Lonely Bouquet Day is officially held on June 28th this year. In celebration, we thought it would be fun to help hundreds of florists spread happiness and the love of flowers through our next Mayesh Lonely Bouquet Design Day being held just a couple days before on Friday, June 26th!
The event will take place on the Friday before the International official date. We will provide a great selection of complimentary flowers for you to create a bouquet, we will snap a picture, and then you, the designer, will leave the pretty posie for an unsuspecting recipient. For those of you who may not know about The Lonely Bouquet, here is a quick summary: it is a global initiative with a goal of making strangers happy with flowers. Participants create a small bouquet, add a “take me” tag, and leave the bouquet somewhere public to be found and taken home.
Friday, June 26, 2015 (during store hours)
At all Mayesh locations nationwide
LONELY BOUQUET DESIGN DAY DETAILS
- Mayesh will provide an array of flowers free of charge to design your lonely bouquet on the June 26, 2015.Local Mayesh customers must come to their Mayesh location to design their bouquet.
- For shipping customers, please let your Mayesh rep know that you are interested in participating and they can pull together some blooms for the bouquet to ship with your order.
- Shipping customer must submit a photo of their completed Lonely Bouquet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mayesh will provide Lonely Bouquet tags to attach. Please bring a business card that you can attach as well.
- Besides Mayesh flowers, designs may contain any other accessories and use any container, as long as it is provided by the designer.
- For shipping customers, we recommend you ship an order some time between June 18th – 24th 2015. Please work with your sales rep on the details; participants assume freight costs.
Participants must be current customers of Mayesh Wholesale Florist and in good standing.
Submitted photos become the property of Mayesh Wholesale and may be used for promotion and publicity.
We would like to help spread the word of The Lonely Bouquet as much as possible. When participating, please consider visiting the website below to register the bouquet that you will abandon. Once the bouquet is found, the recipient can officially adopt the bouquet and be added to the official Lonely Bouquet map! http://www.thelonelybouquet.com/