A few years back, we compared seven software programs on the market to help run your business, and are still getting questions and responses to the article years later! Well, in this day and age, we all know how quickly technology advances, so we thought it was about time to do an update.
We’ve narrowed it down to four of the most popular florist-specific programs from our original article, giving you updated features, images and more. If you’re in the market for something to help streamline and organize the business side of your company, we hope this helps in your research and determining the best program for you!
You probably know by now we have a partnership with Curate and think they’re awesome, but we wanted to be sure provide information on all available programs because we know not everything is a one-size fits all! Plus, we’ll never pass up the opportunity to make a fun infographic 😉
(formally known as StemCounter.com)
- Creates instant professional, customizable, mobile responsive digital proposals that clients can view, pay, and sign all on one page
- Integration: The famous Mayesh library, Quickbooks Online, Outlook calendar, Google calendar, Stripe, Xero
- Drag and drop from Pinterest
- Printable recipe sheets with notes and photos for each arrangement
- Automated stem counting
- Automated shopping lists and the ability to merge multiple shopping lists
- Creates profile for each client with any contact notes as well as events connected for recurring clients
- Event templates to quickly create a new event
- Multiple markups for different events or arrangements and multiple tax rates
- Multiple Currency / Date Preferences for International Users
- Rental inventory notifications and search bar
- Manage Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) to help price for a profit
- Custom branding
- Payment scheduling, recording and processing
To get more information on Curate, click here!
- Software exclusive to floral & event design professionals
- Custom Branding, Worksheets & Proposals accessible on any device
- 2 Authorized Users included; additional users available
- Automated Payments, Scheduling & Invoicing with e-sign confirmation and storage of signed documents
- Easy Event duplication (and/or Event Templates) with roll-back feature to previous contract versions
- 40 Designer Proposal Templates available which sync with image libraries and worksheets
- Drag & Drop Recipe Builder to automate pricing, stem-counting, and availability
- Multiple markups & tax options for products, services & labor
- Printable Recipe Sheets, Delivery & Pick Up Lists
- Color Tools: Select, identify & create the perfect color combinations
- Wholesale integration for automated ordering
- Education: Video Tutorial Library, Details University Courses & Online Community
- Multiple Currency for International Users
- Integration with leading financial institutions & other apps – coming soon!
- CSV Downloads available
If you’re interested in signing up for Details, be sure to use the promo code: mayesh2018 for a 7 day free trial of Details and 10% off your subscription.
Go to: https://app.details.flowers/users/sign_up to register for your account.
- Create custom floral designs with a simple drag & drop interface. Saves price per stem as well as the ability to upload rental items & hard goods, and florist’s personal floral galleries
- Track clients through the pending to active stages (including payments and communications), save client images, and easily communicate with imagery to client
- Ability to upload any props, linen images, tables, etc., to make applicable for full event planning as well as floral design
- Browse and search an expansive flower library by color, season and type
- Estimate theme builder and zero co-branding so your invoices fit your brand exactly (fonts, images, colors, and more)
- Branded, payable invoices with direct deposit to your bank account that encourage clients to pay you on time
- Custom “request a quote” lead forms for your website that generate new estimates for you automatically
- Import wholesale pricing directly for easy cost-out and margins calculations
Ularas is template based for painless document creation. Customize Proposals, Contracts, Email letters etc. On-the-fly adjusting is simple and fast.
- Customize. No two Ularas proposals look alike.
- Write recipes easily with our drag and drop system. Copy/Paste/Save features save clicks = time
- Save written recipes for future use when on-trend styles repeat through the season
- Producing multiple events in a weekend? Order for all events, simultaneously, in one screen for total transparency
- Not a numbers geek? We have you covered! Ensure profitability on every event with our simple margin management tool
- Ularas is an international solution for designers around the world
- Control your own flower library pricing to guarantee profit accuracy all year
- Markup different types of product at their unique rates and adjust simply
- Track in real time each vase, votive, and drape with our fully integrated *Rental Inventory system. *Additional fee applies
- Take payments automatically with our integrated payment partner WePay
While these four programs are specific to floral designers, there are other programs available that are designed for creative fields in general that might fit your needs better! We have many customers who use and swear by Dubsado and HoneyBook, so take a look at those if you’re looking for something different than the above featured programs.
And if you’re already using one of these, let us know about your experience in the comments below!