At Mayesh, we pride ourselves on being a leading distributor in the wholesale flower industry by providing beautiful and unique flowers to many of the country’s top wedding and event florists, and offering exceptional customer service. Mayesh is a dynamic and growing company, currently employing 350 people nationwide!
This is a full-time position that offers great benefits including: competitive salary, bonus, health, dental, vision, life/LTD and 401K match.
Responsible for performing warehouse functions, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling orders, inventory, and warehouse maintenance. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Receiving product
- Inform buyer of shortages and quality issues
- Staging product for order pulling for maximum efficiencies
- Sales floor display
- Inventory control / maintenance
- Pulling and documenting orders per branch guidelines
- Packing orders per branch specifications
- Assist in counting of physical inventory
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Comprehension of warehouse floor plan, i.e. sales floor, inventory, orders, equipment storage
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, workstations clean, complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Follow all safety codes
- Other duties as needed
- Time Management
- Inventory control
- Ability to stand, walk, and crouch or kneel
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Flexible schedule (able to work to up 12 hours, if needed)
- Involves: long periods of sitting; frequent stooping, and bending
- This position works in a warehouse setting.
- This position works inside a cooler with temperatures ranging between 32 and 45 degrees
- This role routinely uses warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks, heavy equipment
- This position requires the use of sharp tools such as knives and cutters
If you are interested please submit your resume. We want to hear from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status or any other legally protected status under applicable law or other similar factors that are not job related. We participate in E-verify.