DELIVERY DRIVER/WAREHOUSE SUPPORT
At Mayesh, we pride ourselves on being a leading distributor in the wholesale flower industry by providing beautiful and unique flowers to many of the country’s top wedding and event florists, and offering exceptional customer service. Mayesh is a dynamic and growing company, currently employing 350 people nationwide!
This is a full-time position that offers great benefits including: competitive salary, bonus, health, dental, vision, life/LTD and 401K match.
Responsible for driving a van or light truck safely to deliver or pick up merchandise, obtain signatures or payment. Helps facilitate orders by packing and staging.
- Receiving product
- Inform buyer of shortages and quality issues
- Staging product for order pulling for maximum efficiencies
- Sales floor display
- Inventory control / maintenance
- Pulling and documenting orders per branch guidelines
- Packing orders per branch specifications
- Assist in counting of physical inventory
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Comprehension of warehouse floor plan, i.e. sales floor, inventory, orders, equipment storage
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, workstations clean, complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Follow all safety codes
- Other duties as needed
- Deliver goods to customers
- Load van or truck
- Ensure inventory of product
- Ensure address on order matches up to delivery address
- Take payments when needed
- Maintain logs of packages delivered
- Communicates any delays to supervisor
- Follow Drivers Policy
- Strapping and labeling orders
- Organizes loading dock according to delivery routes
- Other duties as required
Vehicle Inspection / Maintenance
- Inspect and maintain vehicle
- Communicate any vehicle issues immediately to supervisor
- Perform post trip inspection upon return to the warehouse
- Ensure vehicle is locked and secure when finished using
- Other duties as requires
- Clean driving record
- Valid driver’s license
- Proven working experience as a delivery driver
- Team player
- Ability to stand, walk, and crouch or kneel
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Flexible schedule (able to work to up 12 hours, if needed)
- Involves: long periods of sitting; frequent stooping, and bending
- This position works in a warehouse setting.
- This position works inside a cooler with temperatures ranging between 32 and 45 degrees
- This role routinely uses warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks, heavy equipment
- This position requires the use of sharp tools such as knives and cutters
If you are interested please submit your resume. We want to hear from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status or any other legally protected status under applicable law or other similar factors that are not job related. We participate in E-verify.
|Job Category||Driving, Warehouse|