At Mayesh, we pride ourselves on being a leading distributor in the wholesale flower industry by providing beautiful and unique flowers to many of the country’s top wedding and event florists, and offering exceptional customer service. Mayesh is a dynamic and growing company, currently employing 350 people nationwide!
Responsible for building strong customer relations, through knowledge and exemplary customer service. Plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction; managing the quality of products and services.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Service existing accounts
- Obtain orders
- Participate in sales events
- Source and develop client referrals
- Maintain a customer base and build loyalty through exceptional service
- Collaborate with sales manager to strategize sales action plan for new and existing business
- Comprehension of all sales programs
- Communicate needs to buyer
- Understand market conditions and competitors
- Perform quality checks on product and service delivery
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions
- Other functions as required
- Embrace concept of excellent customer service
- Enjoy BtoB distribution channel and welcome customer interaction
- Floral experience
- Goal Oriented
- Team player
- Ability to stand, walk, and crouch or kneel
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Early morning schedule
- Competent computer skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- This position works in a warehouse setting
- This position involves long periods of standing
- This position involves long periods of sitting
- This position involves frequent stooping and bending
- This position involves frequent pushing and pulling
- This position includes work inside a cooler with temperatures ranging between 32 and 45 degrees
- This position requires the use of sharp tools such as knives and cutters
- This position routinely uses standard office equipment
This is a full-time position that offers great benefits including: competitive salary, bonus, health, dental, vision, life/LTD and 401K match.
If you are interested please submit your resume. We want to hear from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status or any other legally protected status under applicable law or other similar factors that are not job related. We participate in E-verify.