MAYESH IS HIRING!
Mayesh Wholesale Florist Inc. has an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our team. We are a direct shipper and wholesale supplier of high quality cut flowers from around the world, with 17 locations nation wide. We are passionate about our people and providing the best products with the most reliable service in the industry.
Build strong customer relations, through knowledge and exemplary customer service. Plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction; managing the quality of products and services.
Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule. Contributes to the team efforts in addition to your own. Goal oriented and results driven.
- Generate and qualify leads
- Source and develop client referrals
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Collaborate with sales manager to strategize sales action plan for new and existing business
Products and Services
- Comprehension of all sales programs
- Communicate needs to buyer
- Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
- Plan, conduct and direct marketing activities
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Understand and aid in transportation solutions
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients
- Negotiate with clients
- Develop sales proposals
- Participate in sales events
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships, follow up on sales activity
- Perform quality checks on product and service delivery
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Floral Experience
- Experience in Sales
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Demonstrated skill to organize/prioritize to meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Skill in working with stressful situations and changing priorities
- Punctuality and regularity in attendance critical in meeting departmental deadlines
- Demonstrated skill to communicate with effectiveness in a tactful, helpful and informative manner both in person and by telephone with diverse groups of people at all levels. Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Work is performed in office, cooler, and warehouse setting. Lifting of up to 50lbs may be required.
- This role routinely uses warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks
- This position requires the use of sharp tools such as knives and cutters
If this sounds great we want to hear from you! Submit your resume. Mayesh offers great benefits including: competitive salary, health, dental, vision, life/LTD, 401K company matching plan, vacation and sick pay.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status or any other legally protected status under applicable law or other similar factors that are not job related. We participate in E-verify.