At Mayesh, we pride ourselves on being a leading distributor in the wholesale flower industry by providing beautiful and unique flowers to many of the country’s top wedding and event florists and offering exceptional customer service. Mayesh is a dynamic and growing company, currently employing 350 people nationwide!
Oversee and coordinate all the daily warehousing activities focusing on time and schedules. Lead a team of warehouse workers to receive and manage inventory, fill orders, maintain a clean and safe environment. Maintain equipment and vehicles. The goal is to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations.
- Ensure shipment and inventory transactions accuracy
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area by organizing floor space, recommending improvements
- Coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data
- Efficient and effective delivery coordination / dispatch
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, order filling and assuring quality of products
- Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, and training employee’s
- Measure and report the effectiveness or warehousing activities and employees performance
- Communicate job expectations, coach and discipline employees
- Scheduling, determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Adheres to policy and procedures
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
- Maintain IIPP compliance
- Ensuring customer and employee safety within the work place
- Distribution experience
- Logistics experience/fleet management
- Time Management
- Inventory control
- Ability to stand, walk, and crouch or kneel
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Flexible schedule (able to work to up 12 hours, if needed)
- This position works in a warehouse setting
- This position involves long periods of sitting
- This position involves long periods of standing
- This position involves frequent stooping and bending
- This position involves frequent pushing and pulling
- This position works inside a cooler with temperatures ranging between 32 and 45 degrees
- This position uses warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks, heavy equipment
- This position requires the use of sharp tools such as knives and cutters
- This position routinely uses standard office equipment
This is a full-time position that offers great benefits including: competitive salary, bonus, health, dental, vision, life/LTD and 401K match.
If you are interested please submit your resume. We want to hear from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status or any other legally protected status under applicable law or other similar factors that are not job related. We participate in E-verify.