At Mayesh, we pride ourselves on being a leading distributor in the wholesale flower industry by providing beautiful and unique flowers to many of the country’s top wedding and event florists, and offering exceptional customer service. Mayesh is a dynamic and growing company, currently employing 350 people nationwide!
Works closely with distribution supervisor to receive & distribute shipments, stage inventory, process inventory, check transfers, load trucks, and general facility upkeep and cleanliness.
- Receive incoming shipments
- Complete clear and accurate purchase order and inventory worksheets to supervisor
- Stages inbound & outbound shipments
- Communicates with supervisor any quantity or quality issues
- Organizes and stages outbound freight in order to streamline distribution process
- Follows all applicable company policies and procedures and communicates to supervisor safety issues, accidents, or other unsafe circumstances
- Contributes to a clean and safe workplace inside and out
- Load and unload trucks securing load
- Stages inventory with organization, accuracy, and efficiency
- Contributes to the overall success of the department
- Communicates with supervisor any facility and equipment issues
- Prepares for the next day by having everything organized (stickers loaded, pallets placed, buckets filled and placed where they will be needed, and everything clean and organized)
- Requires use of computer, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Time Management
- Inventory control
- Ability to stand, walk, and crouch or kneel
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Flexible schedule (able to work to up 12 hours, if needed)
- This position works in a warehouse setting
- This position involves long periods of standing
- This position involves frequent stooping and bending
- This position involves frequent pushing and pulling
- This position works inside a cooler with temperatures ranging between 32 and 45 degrees
- This position routinely uses warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks, heavy equipment
- This position requires the use of sharp tools such as knives and cutters
This is a full-time position that offers great benefits including: competitive salary, bonus, health, dental, vision, life/LTD and 401K match.
If you are interested please submit your resume. We want to hear from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status or any other legally protected status under applicable law or other similar factors that are not job related. We participate in E-verify.