At Mayesh, we pride ourselves on being a leading distributor in the wholesale flower industry by providing beautiful and unique flowers to many of the country’s top wedding and event florists, and offering exceptional customer service. Mayesh is a dynamic and growing company, currently employing 350 people nationwide!
This is a full-time position that offers great benefits including: competitive salary, bonus, health, dental, vision, life/LTD and 401K match.
Oversee and coordinate all the daily warehousing activities focusing on time and schedules. Lead a team of warehouse workers to receive and manage inventory, fill orders, maintain a clean and safe environment. The goal is to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations.
Receiving / Distribution
- Responsible for receiving all fresh flower products delivered to location
- Responsible for checking accuracy of transfers and inspecting product quality upon arrival
- Must report any shortages or quality issues to their immediate supervisors and/or buyer(s)
- Responsible for staging product for order pulling ease
- Supervise pulling, labeling and staging of all sold products
- Responsible for clearing out pulled/sold sections when order pulling process is complete
- Inventory: All aspects of Inventory maintenance
- Responsible for recording/entering all dumped product
- Supervise inventory counting and reporting to management
- Is responsible for training proper processes and procedures and holding staff accountable
- Responsible for timely delivery schedule
Cooler / Warehouse
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area by organizing floor space, recommending improvements
- Maintain clear and clean layout of racks
- Maintain visual display of inventory
- Manages product rotation and product freshness, this includes removal and dump of outdated inferior product
- Dump to be approved by Manager
- Coordinating inventory transfers with related departments
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data
- Communicate job expectations, coach employees
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Adheres to policy and procedures
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- Ensuring customer and employee safety within the work place
- Time Management
- Inventory control
- Ability to stand, walk, and crouch or kneel
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Flexible schedule (able to work to up 12 hours, if needed)
- Involves: long periods of standing; frequent stooping, and bending
- This position works in a warehouse setting
- This position works inside a cooler with temperatures ranging between 32 and 45 degrees
- This role routinely uses warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks, heavy equipment
- This position requires the use of sharp tools such as knives and cutters
If you are interested please submit your resume. We want to hear from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status or any other legally protected status under applicable law or other similar factors that are not job related. We participate in E-verify.