Mayesh is hiring!
Mayesh Wholesale Florist Inc. has an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our Orange County/Santa Ana, CA team. We are a direct shipper and wholesale supplier of high quality cut flowers from around the world – we sell wholesale flowers. Mayesh is searching for an experienced Branch Manager, an individual with a positive attitude that places a high priority on efficiency and friendly service. We are passionate about our people, and about providing the best products and most reliable service in the industry.
Individuals holding the position of Branch Manager provide leadership for the company’s primary operating unit and profit center — the Mayesh Branch. In this role, the Branch Manager has the responsibility to support the company’s mission of “providing the floral professional the highest quality, most unusual products sourced from around the world”. In so doing, he / she oversees branch operations, builds and maintains a positive employee culture, ensures that customer needs are being met and strives to achieve sales and profit targets in support of the company’s overall financial objectives. Rate of pay will depend on experience.
- This position works in an office setting
- This position works regularly in a warehouse setting.
- This position works inside a cooler with temperatures ranging between 32 and 45 degrees
- This role routinely uses warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks
- This position requires the use of sharp tools such as knives and cutters
- Provide leadership and vision to branch and its employees for the purpose of advancing corporate goals, branch performance, and customer relations
- Employee development and training for achieving maximum potential, with performance management and improvement systems
- Maintain control systems for inventory, labor productivity and expense management
- Review performance data (financial, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure branch productivity
- Oversee efficient deliveries / routes, vendor schedules, and effective trucking options
- Liaison with top management, assisting in the development and implementation of strategic plans
- Ensuring customer and employee safety within the work place
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Information technology skills
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
Mayesh offers great benefits including: competitive salary, health, dental, vision, life/LTD, 401K company matching plan, vacation and sick pay.
Job Type: Full-time