Mayesh Wholesale Florist is a leading national distributor of fresh flowers to many of the country’s top florists, wedding planners, hotels and decorators. Based in Los Angeles, Mayesh is an exciting and dynamic company employing 400 people across nineteen locations in ten states. We are a recognized industry leader and take pride in our committed and talented staff, our positive culture and the success we have in supplying discerning floral professionals with high quality, hard to find flowers sourced from all over the world.
Mayesh is looking to fill the position of Location Manager in our newly acquired San Francisco branch, situated at the historic San Francisco Flower Mart. The Manager will be responsible for the overall leadership of the Mayesh business in Northern California, managing our largest branch employing 40 people. This position oversees the day to day operations of the business, sets the tone and direction for the team and ensures strong internal and external communication. The Manager is responsible for the financial results of the branch as well adherence to corporate policies and initiatives.
- Demonstrated track record of success managing a complex and fast-moving business, including accountability for P&L results
- Strong Operations background
- Flower industry and/or perishable distribution industry background is preferred but not required
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Experience and skill in working with discerning customers and developing high-functioning teams
- Strong capacity to learn and adapt to new systems, products and cultures
- Basic competence with numbers, margin analysis and comfort level with income statements
- Integrity, professionalism and strong character
If this sounds a great fit, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their resume.