Driven by our company motto We Take the Extra Step,” our employees and salespeople are creative, flower-passionate “people’s people” who make it their mission to support our customers’ needs far beyond ordering flowers. In order to maintain that level of service and keep our employees passionate about their jobs, we have built a strong internal community, with our HR Department at the heart of those efforts.
If you are passionate about the flower industry and interested in career opportunities with a leading wholesale distributor, Mayesh Wholesale could be your next great career opportunity. Positions are ALWAYS available for extraordinary candidates in sales, logistics, purchasing and branch management. If you believe you are that extraordinary candidate we encourage you to send us your resume. We participate in E-verify.
A little more about Mayesh:
- It’s a great place to work!
- As one of the largest wholesalers in the country, we pride ourselves in giving value to our hard working force.
- Mayesh has been a leader in the wholesale flower industry for over 3 decades and we cater to all who need floral supplies be it a small venue or the grandest of all venues. We recognize this would not be possible without our valuable staff. Thus, we carry a culture that is the best in the industry.
- Our customer service and product will surpass beyond any expectation.
- Our employees enjoy benefits from Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability, as well as a 401K plan. Not many wholesalers are able to offer such benefits.
Code of Honor
Mayesh strongly believes in the importance of honesty, integrity, and trust. We strive to be a responsible company and we want our employees to embrace those values too. In fact, we insist on it. The Mayesh Code of Honor is a written set of principles that articulate not a business strategy, but a code of behavior and ethics. It represents guideposts for how we wish to represent ourselves.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status or any other legally protected status under applicable law or other similar factors that are not job related.