Have damaged anthuriums but don’t want to let them go to waste? Check out this awesome flower hack from our very own Shelley Anders at our Carlsbad branch!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Design Master paint
• piece of cardboard or cardstock
• chenille stem for touch ups
1. Press firmly but gently against the side you want to leave ungilded.
2. Spray away from that side so there is no fallout underneath.
3. Give the paint a minute to rest and “set.”
4. Remove cardboard et voila!
Design Master colors used:
Tag us in your pics if you end up trying our hack (@mayeshwholesale) and let us know in the comments below if you have any other fun Design Master hacks or ways to resurrect damaged blooms!