Claims & Credit Policy
CLAIMS & CREDIT POLICY
The following policy to place a claim and receive credit on product will allow us to work closely with our growers by alerting them about quality issues and minimize our losses thus keeping product pricing down across the board. Thank you in advance for your adherence to our claims and credit policy.
- Customers must inspect the product upon arrival to their facility.
- Any quality problems, shortages, or wrong product must be reported to Mayesh within 24 hours of receipt of the product.
- Mayesh requests a minimum of three photographs of the product or may request a return of the product. Photos must demonstrate the problem and the number of stems impacted. The required images are as follows:
- close up of the product
- panoramic – larger view of the product (i.e. bunches)
- photograph of the box label
- A credit request must be completed to document the problem, including the following information:
- date received
- invoice number
- units claimed
- reason for claim (with explanation)
- the total dollar amount of claim
- Upon validation of the customer’s claim, a credit memo will be issued and sent to the customer via email, fax, or mail.
- Mayesh Wholesale Florist is not responsible for problems occurring during shipping from our locations to your facility, including late deliveries caused by weather or acts of God.