Posts Tagged “guest blogger”
Have a story, tips or opinion that you would like to share with others in our industry? Great, because Mayesh Wholesale Florist is seeking guest bloggers! Share your knowledge and stories with our world wide community by submitting your article! Here are the details:
Deadline: None. This is a standing call.
Contact: Yvonne Ashton
How to participate:
- If you’d like to be a guest blogger for Mayesh send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email subject line: Blog Pitch
- Let me know your name, where you are from, and a bit about you.
- Include a bio (no more than 100 words)
- Link(s) to your website, blog, etc.
- Le me know if you are a current Mayesh customer (being a customer is not required)
- You can send an idea or a completed article.
- we prefer previously unpublished work.
- This is an open call, so there is no deadline.
- Photos are always welcome and encouraged due to the nature of our industry, however you need to ensure that you have the copyrights to all photos that are used.
- Please be advised that we may make editorial changes to your submission for formatting and grammar.
Topics may cover the following subjects, but are not limited to:
- Design inspiration – showcase your work or an event that you were involved with.
- Design tips, how to, and best practices
- Marketing and branding ideas
- Success stories – share your learning moments, career highlights, etc
- Flower/product knowledge
The options are limitless! I am looking forward to reading your submissions and hope that many will take advantage of this great opportunity to connect with the floral community and to help further your online presence!