Posts Tagged “floral training”
Come run the gauntlet with us and celebrate our 10 year anniversary in North Phoenix on January 14th! Not only will our Phoenix branch participate with our Flower Wall Collective Contest, they have more fun planned!
Here are the details:
- Cocktails & hors d’oeuvres served from 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Five presentations with talented local speakers
- Class size limited to the first 50 registrants
- Discover design and handling techniques
- Classes run from 5:30pm – 8:30pm
- Floral circuit training by:
- Gay Smith – Hydrating Hacks
- Tony Medlock – Armature Aesthetics
- Brian Vetter – High End on a Budget
- Ikuko Hashimoto – Braiding & Weaving
- Diane Gonzalez – Repurpose, Recycle & Re-Use
Classes are held at our North Phoenix location. Only $35 per person. Call to register at 623-582-1290 or email email@example.com. Hope to see you there!